BuyOnTheCape.com™ is an online resource dedicated to assisting prospective buyers with the purchase of Cape Cod properties. It provides one-stop shopping for all your Cape Cod real estate needs, including:
- Fast, easy access to the entire Cape Cod MLS,
- Tips on buying foreclosures, short sales and bank-owned properties,
- Financing information & calculators,
- The most comprehensive list of Cape Cod golf residences,
- Information specific to those aged 50 and above,
- Town-specific information and market data,
- And much more.
After 25 years as a software marketing expert in the high tech industry, Marie began her real estate career by following her heart. Her passion for real estate coupled with her extensive expertise in “all things marketing” make her an excellent choice for sellers who want their home represented by a seasoned marketing professional.
Marie is also an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®), the benchmark of excellence in buyer agency representation.
After realizing her own dream of buying a home on the Cape in 2004, she has now helped scores of others do the same.
Marie is an SRES® certified real estate agent — a special designation for counseling clients age 50+ through major financial and lifestyle transitions. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science from Tufts University and lives in Harwich with her dog, Radar.
If you are looking to buy or sell on the Cape, please feel free to use this site to browse the entire Cape Cod MLS. When you’re ready to tour properties or receive a free comparative market analysis of your home, contact Marie directly for exceptional service, dedication and professionalism.
Other facts about Marie:
- 2016-2021 General Sales Manager at Cape Cod Oceanview Realty
- 2012, 2103, 2015 Realty Executives “Top Producers” Achievement
- Massachusetts Real Estate Broker License #009532005
- Member of National Association of Realtors®, Massachusetts Association of Realtors®, and Cape Cod and Islands Association of Realtors®
- Member of Cape Cod and Islands MLS, as well as MLS PIN, the largest multiple listing service in New England
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®), the benchmark of excellence in buyer agency representation
- SRES® certified, a special designation for counseling clients age 50+ through major financial and lifestyle transitions
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS™), the industry-recognized gold standard in luxury designations.
- Designated Residential Realtor and 2013, 2014 Vice President of the Best Won BNI® Chapter of Harwich
- Board of Directors, Nauset Neighbors, a volunteer organization dedicated to helping Cape Cod seniors remain in their homes (2010-2013)
- Board of Trustees, Mystic Shores Condominiums (2000-2010)
- BS in Computer Science, Tufts University
- Marketing Management positions at CompuServe, IBM/Lotus Development Corporation, & Computer Corporation of America
Why buyers should work with an agent
BuyOnTheCape.com™ is an online resource dedicated to assisting prospective buyers with the purchase of Cape Cod properties. It provides one-stop shopping for all your Cape Cod real estate needs, including